cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Lowes Card

Contributor

Question about Lowes Card

I applied last month online recieved 1k limit reconsidered and got approved for 30k limit. I went to the store last weekened spent 26k on home improvements. I made a payment yesterday in full. It poted today. Do you think I can request for an increase? for the run since its soft.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES
Epic Contributor

Re: Question about Lowes Card

mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I applied last month online recieved 1k limit reconsidered and got approved for 30k limit. I went to the store last weekened spent 26k on home improvements. I made a payment yesterday in full. It poted today. Do you think I can request for an increase? for the run since its soft.

anything is possible.

Message 2 of 26
Valued Contributor

That was a heck of a recon ($1k to $3k).  They must not have known it was you applying originally. Smiley Very Happy  Have you ever considered adoption? Smiley Wink

AMEX (BCP - $25K, Platinum - NPSL, SCP Bus - $17.5K, SPG - $20K)|BOA (BBR - $15K, CR - $15K)|Barclays (Arrival+ - $17.5K, Ring - $15K)|Blispay - $10K|CAP1 (QS - $30K, Venture - $30K)|Chase (AARP - $15K, freedom - $5.5K, CSP - $25K, MRP Bus - $15K, Slate - $13.5K)|Citibank (DC - $28.2K, HD - $25K)|Discover it - $32.5K|Fidelity IR - $16K|Huntington Voice - $17K|LMCU - $10K|NFCU (cashRewards - $30K, GoRewards - $30K, CLOC - $15K)|PFCU (CR - $30K, Defender - $20K, LOC - $10K)|Synchrony Lowe's - $25K|US Bank Cash + ($12.5K, $21K)|USAA (Cash Rewards - $16K, Rewards - $23.4K, WPAOG - $10.5K)
Message 3 of 26
Contributor

hahaha, it think it was because online. my son applied for a bloomingdales in store and got a 2k limit and applied for a macys the same day online and got $100.00. I tempted to hit the button on ge. Its only soft and they recieved that big payment.

Message 4 of 26

With all your new credit I think I would not be raising any red flags and just wait for 4 statements to cut prior to asking for a CLI Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 5 of 26
Senior Contributor

gdale6 wrote:

With all your new credit I think I would not be raising any red flags and just wait for 4 statements to cut prior to asking for a CLI Smiley Happy

I think it is a little too late for that. I would love to see what OP gets on their CLI

Message 6 of 26
Valued Contributor

azguy13 wrote:

gdale6 wrote:

I think it is a little too late for that. I would love to see what OP gets on their CLI

I would just like to know the income.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 7 of 26
Contributor

I did freeze equifax and experian, im just waiting now for tu because i want to try to increase this and my L&T, this card has never had an increase in the past 6 years

Message 8 of 26
Contributor

Wade64 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

gdale6 wrote:

I would like to know the income.

My income supports it. I won't provide the net or gross income but the business generates anywhere from 1.5 - 2.0M yearly in revenue

Message 9 of 26
Established Contributor

mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Congrats on your CLI- you sure the payment posted?  That's mightly quick for a payment that large.....just saying!!!

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Discover $10,000, Chase Freedom $5,000, Capital One $3,750, Barclay $8,500 (AU), Jared $10,000, Pottery Barn $8,000, Sam's $10,000, Ashley's Furniture $6,000, Lowe's $7,500 (AU), Express Next $3,360, and Macy's Store Card (Joint Account) $2,000.

Last Application March 25, 2014. Score ranges 700+
Message 10 of 26