Regular Contributor
almost_there

Re: Question about Macy's

Thanks.  I'm excited about the card.  I do plan to treat it very well.  Thanks again.  This is all very encouraging, especially after a hellish week dealing with a Wal-Mart denial. 
11/2013 FICO: 517 (TU), 560 (EX), 539 (EQ)
11/2013 FAKO: 593 (TU), 591 (EX), 595 (EQ)
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

melmas wrote:

i seems that 99.99% of all users of this forum have thier macys card  except me :smileysad:

i was denied twice in 2007 due to no credit history. i m afraid ll be denied again,

have only one credit card

Don't feel bad melmas, I don't have a Macy's card either. But, then again, I have never applied for one either. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

melmas,

If you have a credit score now (ie have had your one credit card longer than 6 months) and have never had a late payment, and your utility is 30 percent or below, I bet you have a good chance of picking up a macys card if you applied these days.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+