Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about NFCU Rewards program

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about NFCU Rewards program

A rep just told me that they don't credit the 40,000 points for my Flagship card for reaching the $3,000 mark until the end of the 90 day period.  I find that strange.  Why wouldn't they credit it as soon as I reached the 3K mark?  Capitol One did it immediately so I assumed that's what other cards did.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about NFCU Rewards program

Irish, did you get your bonus? I signed up for the Cash Rewards in December when they were offering $200 if you spent $3k in the first 90 days. My 90 days were up on 3/17/15 and I still haven't seen a credit, so just wondering how long it took? I spent my $3k in the first month, too. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about NFCU Rewards program

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish, did you get your bonus? I signed up for the Cash Rewards in December when they were offering $200 if you spent $3k in the first 90 days. My 90 days were up on 3/17/15 and I still haven't seen a credit, so just wondering how long it took? I spent my $3k in the first month, too. 

Yes, finally got it about month after my 90 days.  They are slow for sure but yours should show up sometime in April.  I'd say if you don't get it by 4/15 then contact them .

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.