Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Nationwide Approval

tag
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: Question about Nationwide Approval

Sure . . . Phone No. is (866) 757-2720.  Facsimile No. is (516) 576-0422 ATTN: CREDIT DEPARTMENT

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 23
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Follow Up:  Called in this morning.  CSR will not transfer to credit department but confirmed they did (finally) receive my address confirmation.  She aloso said that they are processing my card and I will receive it within 10 days . . . . . WOO HOO!!!! . . . . Smiley Very Happy

She couldn't give me my credit line but suggested that I call back "in a few days" or just wait for the mailman.

This will be my last application this year . . . . Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Now I'm just afraid to call...

Been rejected by USBank, USAA, and Addison in the last two weeks.  Citi decided to not only RJ us, but to chase our balances as well and eliminated $22k in available CL... killed us and now we are scrambling to replace it so our util gets back to 20% instead of 55%!!! (trying to buy a house)

Message 13 of 23
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Well, I think Nationwide only pulls TU so, the recent inquiries shouldn't hurt you.  How are your scores? Any lates, collections or other baddies?

Also, you might consider posting this in a new thread to get more responses.

Good luck,

IMA

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Itsmeagain!  Maybe I bugged the CSR team too much because previously they were willing to transfer you to the credit dept!.  That's how I found out my status & credit limit etc.  At any rate it didn't take much time for you to be approved so that's great, I told you I believed you would get approved.....A Tony The Tiger....GREAT!!!!!

Message 15 of 23
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Thanks Frugal . . . . this forum has facilitated my credit resurrection.  All the great folks here sure know their stuff.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Itsmeagain wrote:

Well, I think Nationwide only pulls TU so, the recent inquiries shouldn't hurt you.  How are your scores? Any lates, collections or other baddies?

Also, you might consider posting this in a new thread to get more responses.

Good luck,

IMA

Well, I actually wasn't looking for too much feedback in regard to my chances... Think I am fairly unique compared to those that have posted and I am being the experimental rat to see if Nationwide is BK friendly, inquiry sensitive, AAoA sensitive, etc.  681 TU, 660 EQ (Down from 702/694 before my app spree and Citi issue).  I have a 5 year old BK7, 5 accounts in the last year, 11 inquiries (including Nationwide, but I believe 6 of them should be grouped as a single mortgage rate shop, so 4-5 inquiries), 29 accounts, 14 with balances, 5 year AAoA, 11month, 5 year history, 2x 30 day late 5 years ago (RIGHT after my BK discharge.. stupid student loans coming off forbearance with a retroactive due date!) and 35% util after Citi bent me over.  110k HHI.  Apped on 12/4, talked to them twice since and they told me it's over in credit review and I should have an answer by the end of the week.  Will keep everyone updated when I get the good/bad news.

For reference, the rejections for USBank, Addison, and USAA are all due to number of inquiries and number of new accounts.

Message 17 of 23
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Heck, just go ahead and call.  They can't kill ya'.  If they did they'd have to EAT ya'.

Here's hoping they request address or income verification.

Good Luck

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke with them.. "by the end of the week"... Asked specifically if they were waiting for any additional info from me, such as address verification or paystubs and they said "no, it looks like have everything we need... "

Smiley Mad

Message 19 of 23
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Crossing fingers and toes for ya'. . . . Smiley Tongue
Message Edited by Itsmeagain on 12-15-2009 04:13 PM

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.