Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about US Bank Club Carlson Signature Visa

tag
runner121
Established Member

Question about US Bank Club Carlson Signature Visa

Hey everyone! I'm in the garden until later this year. My current scores are TU 740, EX 697, and EQ 686. I would like to apply for the US Bank Club Carlson Visa Signature card around September since I'm traveling a lot within the next couple years and I like staying in Carlson hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions for what kind of scores I should have before applying? I have heard that this card can be hard to get. I bank with US Bank, but does that make a difference?

Here's some more info that may help:

-I will have 2-4 inquries on each report. Most of them will be over a year old by the time I apply. 

-My income is a little low at 12,500.

Any advice is appreciated! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about US Bank Club Carlson Signature Visa

@runner121 wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm in the garden until later this year. My current scores are TU 740, EX 697, and EQ 686. I would like to apply for the US Bank Club Carlson Visa Signature card around September since I'm traveling a lot within the next couple years and I like staying in Carlson hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions for what kind of scores I should have before applying? I have heard that this card can be hard to get. I bank with US Bank, but does that make a difference?

-I will have 2-4 inquries on each report. Most of them will be over a year old by the time I apply. 

I believe you need to have a minimum income of 30-35K to be considered for their signature cards. You should have good chance at approval but most likely for their platinum version (if they have one, not sure).
gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 5
runner121
Established Member

@dodgerslv wrote:

@runner121 wrote:

I believe you need to have a minimum income of 30-35K to be considered for their signature cards. You should have good chance at approval but most likely for their platinum version (if they have one, not sure).

Great to know! Thank you! Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 5
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@runner121 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@runner121 wrote:

Keep in mind that the US Bank Carlson Plat is a different card with less benefits. Not talking about Visa Sig benefits either, you get less points for spend. Just make sure that you check that out first.

Message 4 of 5
runner121
Established Member

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@runner121 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@runner121 wrote:

Keep in mind that the US Bank Carlson Plat is a different card with less benefits. Not talking about Visa Sig benefits either, you get less points for spend. Just make sure that you check that out first.

Thanks! I'll definitely make sure to check it out first! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.