Established Contributor
NJTurnpike

Re: Question about Visa Signature

Can you elaborate on the NPSL? I have a signature which distinctly say $6k CL.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
09Lexie
Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

NJTurnpike wrote:

It means you can charge more than your $6k limit. The bank that issues the card may or may not approve the charge based on your history and annual income.

Blogger
HiLine

kyjd-2015 wrote:

Thanks, everyone.  Last question...what is the real difference between Visa and Visa signature?

In addition to what's been said:

-Travel accident insurance

-Lost luggage reimbursement

-Roadside dispatch

Valued Contributor
ryanbush

asteroidblues86 wrote:

NJTurnpike wrote:

It means you can charge more than your $6k limit. The bank that issues the card may or may not approve the charge based on your history and annual income.

Not all Siggys offer NPSL, it's decided on by the bank.  I asked Chase if I could go over my limit and they said no, said if I needed to go over for a specific reason one time type of thing to call them and it wouldn't be a problem but I couldn't go over without calling.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}