Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about adding AmEx Zync Packs

tag
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

Question about adding AmEx Zync Packs

For the Zync packs, can you add them at any time if you choose not to at the time of application or can you remove them at any time (and get a prorated fee) or can you only edit it once a year or something like that?

Thanks

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Question about adding AmEx Zync Packs

Yes, you can add or remove ZYNC packs at any time that you want. I believe that if you cancel you will get a prorated refund of the fee but I'm not 100% sure of that as I haven't cancelled any.

Also the packs will automatically renew each year so be sure to cancel if you don't need them.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 6
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
Yes, you can add or remove ZYNC packs at any time that you want. I believe that if you cancel you will get a prorated refund of the fee but I'm not 100% sure of that as I haven't cancelled any.

Also the packs will automatically renew each year so be sure to cancel if you don't need them.

Cool. Thanks!

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes add and remove any time, and yes they prorate if you remove or account is closed.

Message 4 of 6
stone
Regular Contributor

Just curious to ask, is the Zync the lowest annual fee charge card from Amex?

Message 5 of 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@stone wrote:

Just curious to ask, is the Zync the lowest annual fee charge card from Amex?

Yes, it's the lowest AF of their charges. They do have revolvers w/o an AF.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.