cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about available credit

tag

Question about available credit

My income is $50,000 a year and with a new 12.8K CL AMEX I was approved for this weekend, I'm now approaching $28,000 in available credit. Will the high CL on the AMEX hurt my chances of a CLI on other cards?

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $5K | Barclays Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard - $5K | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday - $20K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $10K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question about available credit

@djgchicago2010 wrote:

My income is $50,000 a year and with a new 12.8K CL AMEX I was approved for this weekend, I'm now approaching $28,000 in available credit. Will the high CL on the AMEX hurt my chances of a CLI on other cards?

no, many many have double, triple or even more of their annual income in total credit lines.

Message 2 of 3

Re: Question about available credit

Good news.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $5K | Barclays Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard - $5K | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday - $20K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $10K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.