Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about barclays...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about barclays...

I know that Barclays hates inqs and new account when you app for and for the first ~6 months or having a card but do they have the same dislike toward auto loans, student loans, mortgages?? I want to app for one of their cards at some point but I have new student loans posting every so often since I'm still in school and I would like to get a car/mortgage at some point without feeling the wrath of their AA.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
spengbab
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about barclays...

Like many others who have posted asking the same questions, I think BC AA is overstated. I've applied for like 7 more cards after I got my Barclays Apple card with like 8 more INQs and they haven't said anything bad to me at all. If anything they gave me a CLI at 6 months. I think if you can show that you are managing your money well they won't really care. 

Barclaycard Apple Financing (2100), Discover More (2500), US Bank Visa Platinum (2000), CFNA (2200), Chase Freedom (500), Capital One (1500), HSBC Platinum Master Card (750), Nebraska Furniture Mart (1000)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.