tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Question about chase

quick question on chase. I currently have 3 chase cards

amazon 1k 12/14 opened

freedom 500 01/15 opened

slate 500 02/15 opened

i know their low beginner limits because of my rebuilding and having many inquires but when might i get approved or should I say be qualified for a sapphire or southwest cad? I here once you get your foot in the door with them, they build quickly for other cards. 

Thanks everyone

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about chase

I'd give it a few months.

Message 2 of 5
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

@Booboo71 wrote:

quick question on chase. I currently have 3 chase cards

amazon 1k 12/14 opened

freedom 500 01/15 opened

slate 500 02/15 opened

i know their low beginner limits because of my rebuilding and having many inquires but when might i get approved or should I say be qualified for a sapphire or southwest cad? I here once you get your foot in the door with them, they build quickly for other cards. 

Thanks everyone

I hope you're right. 

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Booboo71 wrote:

It's not simply a matter of time but your credit.  What is it about your credit that qualified you for lower limits?  Have you received letters from Chase listing the reason(s)?  What does your credit look like?  Where are you in rebuilding?  When will the items that are causing you to rebuild be addressed?

It's not just Chase.  This applies to all creditors.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.