Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about credit card disclosures

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Question about credit card disclosures

I just received my new Discover It and I noticed that the disclosure included cited only I CB score (TU). I know for a fact that they also pulled EQ but no mention of it was in my packet.  My question is for those lenders that pull all 3(Cap 1 and sometimes Amex) which CB are they including ESP if its a decline? The worse of the 3 ? and if it weren't for credit monitoring or the ability to pull one's report; how would you know if multiple reports were pulled?

Since joining this board I have learned so much and your responses are appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question about credit card disclosures

Lenders are required to send you one score, whether that be FICO or otherwise. To my knowledge, not a single one does more than the minimum when it comes to this so we'll never get more than one score even if 2-3 are used to make the decision.

        
Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

That is assuming you didn't receive their best terms at least; if you do odds are you won't receive anything in that regard.

        
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Revelate wrote:
That is assuming you didn't receive their best terms at least; if you do odds are you won't receive anything in that regard.

Thank you. 

Message 4 of 5
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@When I got my New Discover It card  about 2 weeks ago !   I got the best rate @ 10.99% and also got  my Eq Fico score  . So I do know that Discover does send your score with the best rates. I thought that was pretty cool Smiley Happy))  ...... Has anyone else got the best term and score?

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.