cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about credit card protection chase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about credit card protection chase?

So despite how everyone seems to always hate big banks and complain about them, I opened a checking and savings account with chase and couldnt be happier. Their new website and iphone app is super modern and nice looking (which cant be said for other banks) and they have some nice branches close to me. On top of that, I really really like their credit card products. I have the Freedom Unlimited, am still waiting on my regular Freedom application, and am looking to complete the trifecta with the CSP a few years from now. My question is, is there any type of risk having credit card accounts and checking accounts at the same bank? As in are there protections that would keep Chase from simply taking money out of my checking account if I ever refuse or have trouble paying credit card bills (not that that would ever happen but ya know, I'm paranoid). I'm wondering because I was reading through the forums and saw someone say they like to keep a buffer between their CC and checking account. Any advice?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about credit card protection chase?

I do the majority of my banking and cc with Chase. No they can't just do what they want.

Don't worry and enjoy having your banking products with one institution.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.