Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about discover it card

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Question about discover it card

@Booboo71 wrote:

Mine $20k  with authorized accounts  $ 48k (roughly)

boa123 5k, macys1200, bloomingdales 1200, capital1secured 500, sony 500, gte visa 800, usbank 300 secured, care credit 3k, lowes 5k, tjx300, oldnavy200, gap 200,

smart connect 400, walmart 700, express 250, coldwater creek 700, kohls 300.  Authorized on husbands  united mileage 17k, amex hilton honors 2.5 and dillards amex 2800

34 inquires on equifax age too many this year bulk in November / dec

rebuilding since November 2012 started at 524 equifax

Now lowered to 1 year was at 2.2 years

Debt/income.   Vw credit on audi  losing is one year my husband put large payment down for me because my vw jetta was upside down slightly because it was under 1 year and my score was at 580ish at the time.

shall I give my blood type Also??? Lol. J/k

Looks like that's your problem.  Too many inq's, new TLs on a rebuilding credit profile. 

A bk is a serious derog and the mere prescence on your CR's will make you look more at risk plus the high inq's and new TLs to a conservative lender is a red flag. 

Message 11 of 18
Booboo71
Established Contributor

I know now I cannot app for anything it's instant denile because of my inquires... My income is 52400 that's not including my husband . My husband keeps telling me I have to pay the car off faster then what is given to me and stop applying for cards.. I just want my own discover, chase and amex is the ultimate for me.

Message 12 of 18
Booboo71
Established Contributor

I'm a female not  a man. I'm the original poster.

Message 13 of 18
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Hi Lexie .. I don't have a bankruptcy. Only crazy inquires and a few collections

Message 14 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Booboo71 wrote:

Hi Lexie .. I don't have a bankruptcy. Only crazy inquires and a few collections

That is what I get for skimming! 

The first part of my post still stands; too many inq's/TLs  for a conservative lender 

Message 15 of 18
Booboo71
Established Contributor

So if being an authorized user on my husbands  chase united, amex and dillards is that hurting me

Message 16 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Booboo71 wrote:

So if being an authorized user on my husbands  chase united, amex and dillards is that hurting me

What were the reasons given by Discover?

Message 17 of 18
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Collections and inquires

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.