Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about gardening current credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about gardening current credit cards

Okay I jhave been reading about gardening credit cards and I have a question. What is the best way to do it. I have two Cap one QS cards, one with a 1000.00 limit and one with a 1300.00 limit. I usally charge about 10% of the limit on each and PIF each month. I want these cards to grow and get CLI's. I have been declined for Discover IT and Chase Amazon. I even tried the reconsider lines for both and was turned down. My BK was discharged in 3/2011. I would love get get the Chase Sapphire card. Any tips would be greatly apprecited!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about gardening current credit cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay I jhave been reading about gardening credit cards and I have a question. What is the best way to do it. I have two Cap one QS cards, one with a 1000.00 limit and one with a 1300.00 limit. I usally charge about 10% of the limit on each and PIF each month. I want these cards to grow and get CLI's. I have been declined for Discover IT and Chase Amazon. I even tried the reconsider lines for both and was turned down. My BK was discharged in 3/2011. I would love get get the Chase Sapphire card. Any tips would be greatly apprecited!!!

Date of last application and FICO's?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date last application was like 7 days ago, and I'm sorry I dunno know my true FICO score, I do know my FAKO from Credit Sesame is 618 and Credit Karma is 611. On my letter from Chase it said my Score was 648. And the Discover letter said 608 . How can I get my Fico? And in the trun down letters they both pulled Equifax

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Date last application was like 7 days ago, and I'm sorry I dunno know my try FICO score, I do not my FAKO from Credit Sesame is 618 and Credit Karma is 611. On my letter from Chase it said my Score was 648. How can I get my Fico?

Chase letter....CARS score or EX FICO?

Interesting you got denied..What are your current negatives if any?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nixon, I have collection form Cavlary Portfolio for over two years ago from HSBC, which I am trying to get removed, they both said the reason was for the BK and not enough established since BK. What is CARS score? What other information would you require?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Nixon, I have collection form Cavlary Portfolio for over two years ago from HSBC, which I am trying to get removed, they both said the reason was for the BK and not enough established since BK. What is CARS score? What other information would you require?

So, charge off resulting from the BK..

Unfortunately there isn't much to do there. This topic may be a better match in Rebuilding.

CARS score is Chase's internal scoring system.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I will post it there later tonight

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.