Question about payment

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Question about payment

@sexy_kitten7 wrote:

@Cleanmachine wrote:

FLTN;

Any minimum payments that you make on your zero percent balance transfer will go directly to your zero percent balance.

Any payments in excess of the minium payment will go to your highest interest rate balance.

In other words, any payments make over the minimum payments will go towards your change of $128.00 plus any interest

that may have been charged to your purchase balance.

Footnote;

Remember Interest is compounded and charged daily, remember to add any additional amount to cover the interest.

Yes, this is correct. So the OP can make 1 big payment to cover the charge. I was citing from memory above. I can't figure out how to edit comments on here!

Go to your post 

Click options in the top right corner 

Click edit reply Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 12
fltn
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about payment

Thanks for the replies. I had made the charge after I paid my bill which included the min + $300. So a couple of days ago I added another $300. We will see when the statement cuts if the other $300 payment took care of it for sure.

I thought this was the case of anything over min would have to go to higher apr.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.