Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about possible chase application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about possible chase application

So my dw is an au on my csp and freedom...well with the fact that we meet our $1500 caps very quickly most quarter and now the $200 signing bonus I figured it was time for her to get her own card so we have the extra $1500/quarter and then another 20k points

My question is, do I need to or should I remove her as an au on my freedom before apping for her own? I know there has been some speculation around chase tightening their approval standards but she has an extremely long history with chase and also has had her personal banking with them forever as well so I'm hoping semhe can get in. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about possible chase application

@Anonymous wrote:
So my dw is an au on my csp and freedom...well with the fact that we meet our $1500 caps very quickly most quarter and now the $200 signing bonus I figured it was time for her to get her own card so we have the extra $1500/quarter and then another 20k points

My question is, do I need to or should I remove her as an au on my freedom before apping for her own? I know there has been some speculation around chase tightening their approval standards but she has an extremely long history with chase and also has had her personal banking with them forever as well so I'm hoping semhe can get in. Thanks

No, you don't need to remove her.  Did the exact same with my g/f and she was approved just fine.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thanks for the info
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the info

You're very welcome.  Good luck

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.