Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the Amex Blue Cash Preferred $250 bonus

tag
jackff
Established Member

Question about the Amex Blue Cash Preferred $250 bonus

Hello guys. I am new here and hope I am asking a proper question at a right place.

I am quite interested in the Amex Blue Cash Preferred card and plan to apply for one sooner or later. After a quick search, I found many people recieved $250 sign-up bonus using the cardmatch tool. I remeber this offer showed up on my cardmatch as well in Nov 2013 but for some reason I didn't take it and the offer disappeared. Now I regret and have been monitoring my cardmatch for weeks but the offer never shows up again. The sign-up bonus on the official Amex website is $100+ 1-year Amazon Prime. I seldom use Amazon so the official offer is not interesting to me at all.

Does anyone have any idea on when the offer will show up again? Is this a rare offer or something that shows up frequently? Are there any other ways to get this offer?

Thank you.

(People said those who couldn't see the offer were either amex members already or with bad credit scores. However, I have good credit scores and no amex card. Also, I was able to see the offer four months ago.)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Question about the Amex Blue Cash Preferred $250 bonus

@jackff wrote:

Hello guys. I am new here and hope I am asking a proper question at a right place.

I am quite interested in the Amex Blue Cash Preferred card and plan to apply for one sooner or later. After a quick search, I found many people recieved $250 sign-up bonus using the cardmatch tool. I remeber this offer showed up on my cardmatch as well in Nov 2013 but for some reason I didn't take it and the offer disappeared. Now I regret and have been monitoring my cardmatch for weeks but the offer never shows up again. The sign-up bonus on the official Amex website is $100+ 1-year Amazon Prime. I seldom use Amazon so the official offer is not interesting to me at all.

Does anyone have any idea on when the offer will show up again? Is this a rare offer or something that shows up frequently? Are there any other ways to get this offer?

Thank you.

(People said those who couldn't see the offer were either amex members already or with bad credit scores. However, I have good credit scores and no amex card. Also, I was able to see the offer four months ago.)

Welcome yo the forum.  The cardmatch offer was available last year for a month or so and I haven't seen the $250 sign up bonus again.  

Will it show up again? maybe but that would be a guess.  

Yes, current Amex  cardmembers were able to view the offer.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.