Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the delta amex

tag
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Question about the delta amex

I have a gold delta amex

i was wondering when i can switch to platinum or is there a way i can go from gold to reserve

and if i can what do i have to do... Thanks!

If it matters i spent 3k this month on my gold delta amex 

EDIT:
Delta private jets card

How do i get this one?

i would LOVE to have this one

My family does yearly trips and this year 22 of us are going and they are probably going to spend around 30k on tickets alone so a private jet for a cheap price would be ideal

PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ftomasze
New Contributor

Re: Question about the delta amex

I dont personally have an amex but I read somewhere that after 13 months with your gold you may be able to upgrade without a HP and earn the bonus. I cant locate the post but I dont think it was on this particular forum. I think you should start poking around the amex website or give them a ring.

Capital One Venture VS $20000 Total Rewards Visa $13700 Diners Club Elite WEMC $10000 Barclays US Airways WMC $7500 Amex SPG $6500 BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC $5000 Barclaycard Arrival+ WMC $5000 BOA Alaska Air VS $5000 Amex Hilton HHonors $3700 Discover IT $3000 Amex Blue Cash (Old) $2000 Macys Store Card $2000 Citi Forward $1410 Capital One Quicksilver $1250 Wells Fargo Home Rebate $1000
MyFico Eq 692
Discover FICO 713
Message 2 of 3
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about the delta amex

I closed my delta Amex since Delta announced their changes to the frequent flier miles. Better to have a card that allows rewards to use for travel and dumped the AF

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.