Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for a Total Rewards cardholders

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Question for a Total Rewards cardholders

I just got the Total Rewards card with the pre approval pop up.

I was trying to see on the website how the points convert for room comps but I  can't find it anywhere.

I know there is a 10k points bonus with $750 spend in 90 days, but what can you get with 10k points in terms of free rooms?

im sure it varies from property to property but anyone know for example how many points it would per night stay at say Caesers palace?

Can you book with points on the website, couldn't see that option anywhere.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nbean
Regular Contributor

Re: Question for a Total Rewards cardholders

Sorry I was misremembering, I was looking up TR rewards and my Hyatt/Mlife comps at the same time, please disregard.

First Ent Visa $21,800, Nasa PLOC $10K, Nasa CC $10K, Citi DoubleCash $12,200K, Penfed Promise $6K, Penfed Cash Rewards $5K, Total Rewards Visa $20K Lowes $35K QuickSilver CapOne WM $20K United Chase VS $2,800 Hyatt Chase VS $2,800 TJMaxx Mastercard $8K Barclays Rewards $3,700, Pier One $8,500 Walmart MC $8K Kohls $3K, Overstock $8,900, Discover $8K, Home Depot $20,700, JCP $10K, Victoria's Secret $5K, Ballard $10K, WilliamsSonoma Visa $11K, Grandin $4K, Banana Republic Visa $6K, Avianca Vida $25K, BoA $15K,BoA 3-2-1 $7,500
Message 2 of 5
IWOL
Established Contributor

Thanks, that sounds like a lot of points for 1 night considering room cost at Mandalay Bay is maybe $200 night on a regular weekend.

How do you like the card? Was your initial limit $12k or did I you get CLI. I just got the card and my limit after hitting luv button several times it's now at $4700.

Any idea how long to wait between CLI with this card?

Any idea if I can  convert to a Visa Sig when limit is $5k plus?

Message 3 of 5
nbean
Regular Contributor

Nope, my initial limit was set at 9,500. I instantly set the account up online and hit the LUV button 4 or 5 times all the way to 12,700. It was pretty awesome. I think once you hit the 7-10 day notice and are denied you have to wait 6mnths between CLI requests. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know for sure yet since I've only had it a few weeks.

First Ent Visa $21,800, Nasa PLOC $10K, Nasa CC $10K, Citi DoubleCash $12,200K, Penfed Promise $6K, Penfed Cash Rewards $5K, Total Rewards Visa $20K Lowes $35K QuickSilver CapOne WM $20K United Chase VS $2,800 Hyatt Chase VS $2,800 TJMaxx Mastercard $8K Barclays Rewards $3,700, Pier One $8,500 Walmart MC $8K Kohls $3K, Overstock $8,900, Discover $8K, Home Depot $20,700, JCP $10K, Victoria's Secret $5K, Ballard $10K, WilliamsSonoma Visa $11K, Grandin $4K, Banana Republic Visa $6K, Avianca Vida $25K, BoA $15K,BoA 3-2-1 $7,500
Message 4 of 5
alvon123
Super Contributor

@nbean wrote:

Nope, my initial limit was set at 9,500. I instantly set the account up online and hit the LUV button 4 or 5 times all the way to 12,700. It was pretty awesome. I think once you hit the 7-10 day notice and are denied you have to wait 6mnths between CLI requests. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know for sure yet since I've only had it a few weeks.

4 months

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.