Established Contributor
DigitalArk

Re: Question for all you NFCU experts.

09Lexie wrote:
@DigitalArk

There have been posts of people being able to join through deceased veterans. I believe you are the first IIRC that joined as using an 'in law' as a sibling.

What's IIRC? :smileysurprised:

09Lexie

Established Contributor
DigitalArk

09Lexie wrote:
IIRC = if I recall correctly

Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor
Mish0817

I joined through my retired navy deceased grandfather. Rep said it doesn't matter that he is no longer with us it mattered that he retired as a navy officer. So check if your grandfathers retired. If you have access to ancestry.com you can see military service records on there. Just an FYI

Eq 675
TU 661
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 5000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 2500, Walmart 600, Target 200, VS 350,Capital one 500,Capital One Secured 551, Us Bank Secured 300 All less than 8 months old!
New Contributor
jgodfrey82

same as above, retired navy grandfather who passed in 08. Already sporting 35k in new credit from NFCU, and a csr told me to apply for the rewards card next. its worth making happen!
Staying in the garden for at least another 3 months.. only issues with my reports are too many INQ, once those are gone, I should be able to get any card on the market

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+