Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for those with Citi Double Cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for those with Citi Double Cash

Paying on the CITI website and direct deposit rewards back to me definitely works awesome and is my preference.

Message 51 of 54
DieGo2SHAE
Regular Contributor

I didn't read the entire thread but it piqued my curiosity since I make multiple payments per month on my card. So I went back and calculated as I've only had the card for three cycles and only my most recent one ended with a balance being posted.

Overall, I have paid exactly $1395 on the card in 3 months, so I should get 2% on that. My most recent statement closed with a balance of $495, so I should have 1% on that. That comes to $27.90 and $4.95, respectively, for a total of $32.85, which is my exact cash rewards balance at the moment.

I have made 8 payments during these three statements so my case should be an excellent example for this question.

May 2013 | June 2013 |Sep 2013 | Dec 2013 |May 2014 | May 2014 | May 2014| April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015
Message 52 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Also im keeping my QS as a safety net, because we all know Citis history with nerfing products. Lol

That may true. But i can't see them nerfing a card with The name Double Cash. and suddenly they are giving out. Single cash. Just saying. Smiley Embarassed

Message 53 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:
Also im keeping my QS as a safety net, because we all know Citis history with nerfing products. Lol

That may true. But i can't see them nerfing a card with The name Double Cash. and suddenly they are giving out. Single cash. Just saying. Smiley Embarassed

HAHA. Then Cap One renames the Quicksilver to be "One-and-a-half Cash"

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.