Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for you guys

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question for you guys

I just applied for the Ink Cash (don't want another AF and I have the CSP) and I have the 30 day message on the phone. I know not to call in for recon as its a business card but my problem is timing. My fiancé and I are getting married next weekend and are flying out to our honeymoon in Europe (not paid for by churning but helped me meet a few MS's) the next day. I would hate for Chase to call me while I am gone for that week. What should I do?
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for you guys

With your scores in your siggy, call and see what is needed to finish processing your application as you don't have alot of time.  The Ink Cash is a fantastic card.

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I call the number on my CSP and ask from there to explain my situation?
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd call in and tell them you're travelling. You're not lying so there's no problem there. See what they can do for you.
Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Could I call the number on my CSP and ask from there to explain my situation?

No, don't call that number.  Call this number instead -Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons).  Also, if you are close to a Chase Branch, go in and a banker will call lending directly on your behalf.

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closest branch to me is almost 2 hours away. My only concern is not having a legitimate "business". I do general technology support and that's what I applied under as a sole proprietor.
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

sole proprietorship is a perfectly legitimate way to do business.

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Closest branch to me is almost 2 hours away. My only concern is not having a legitimate "business". I do general technology support and that's what I applied under as a sole proprietor.

Do you do technology support for other companies/ people and they pay you?  If so, then you have a legitimate business.  You can't go into the recon process thinking like that as it sounds like you are already defeated.

How old is your credit file?

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Around 6 years old. My oldest is a student loan that's almost 10 years old. And yes these people pay me to do this. And if worse comes to worse, the tips I get from bartending that I deposit in my account as cash I can say are payments from people
Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Around 6 years old. My oldest is a student loan that's almost 10 years old. And yes these people pay me to do this. And if worse comes to worse, the tips I get from bartending that I deposit in my account as cash I can say are payments from people

Whatever you do, don't lie.  Chase has the very savy analysts perched in the business recon section and can catch you in a lie.  Your technology support should be enough to get you approved if qualified.  Few more questions.

Do you have a Chase card now?  Do you have any baddies?  Have you ever burn Chase?

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.