Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for you guys

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for you guys

I have a CSP. No baddies and the CSP is my first chase card.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes-Its-Me is right.  Be confident in your business and have answers ready for them about sales, profits, etc if you are asked.  If you arent prepared they will deny you quickly.  Other option is just to wait them out and use some other card on your trip.

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a CSP. No baddies and the CSP is my first chase card.

What is the limit on your CSP? Again, how old is your credit file?

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

5k on the CSP. Oldest credit card is a year old.
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAoA is 6 years. Includes student loans, car payment and credit cards
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
5k on the CSP. Oldest credit card is a year old.

Is the CSP your highest limit? How many cards have you applied for in the last  two years and what are their limits? I asked these questions because when you recon, you have to cover all angles and have answers ready for an "ancipated question from the analyst".

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It is my highest at 5.5k and an Amex ED at 1.5k. Those three and my fiancee added me as an AU on her freedom. So I'm at 4/24. Those are based off of my income only, I didn't realize I could "include" hers as part of the household income
Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Discover It is my highest at 5.5k and an Amex ED at 1.5k. Those three and my fiancee added me as an AU on her freedom. So I'm at 4/24. Those are based off of my income only, I didn't realize I could "include" hers as part of the household income

Alright.  You have a strong chance of getting approved.  The Ink Cash does not have a starting approval limit of $5,000 so you can get approved for an lower amount. How confident are you on the phone?

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been told I can sell "$hit to a cow" so I'm pretty confident about talking to people whether on the phone or in person.
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been told I can sell "$hit to a cow" so I'm pretty confident about talking to people whether on the phone or in person.

Then you are good to go. Call and answer questions clearly.  Don't interrupt as they speak and have answers to questions like this be low ready when you ring them;

A] Why you want the card and why "this particular Chase card"?

B] What exactly your business does, # of employees, Gross income for the business?

C] Point out your perfect history with Chase since having the CSP and how excellent the card has been.  You absolutely love it and are confident that the Ink Cash will be no different in terms of service and what it is suppose to do. [ I know, sound like kissing Chase's behind, but the ultimate goal here is to get the card here]

D] Be ready to have some rebuttal incase they have concerns.  Don't appear desperate or plead and say " please, please, I really want this card". You will get declined.

F] Lastly, just be confident.  If you try the recon and it fails, update the thread or pm me and I will write the pitch for you myself.  Remember, you have 30 days to get the card approve.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.