Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for you guys

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for you guys

Thanks. I'll call tomorrow when I get out of work and I will most definitely let you know how it goes. I'll call the automated line first and see of it happens to have changed before I call though
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. I'll call tomorrow when I get out of work and I will most definitely let you know how it goes. I'll call the automated line first and see of it happens to have changed before I call though

Ok good.  Looking forward to the update..

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I called and got denied.  The reason was too little business income.  she said everything else looked like it was fine and it should have been ok. 

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

well I called and got denied.  The reason was too little business income.  she said everything else looked like it was fine and it should have been ok. 

If you don't mind me asking, how much is your business income?

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only put $500 in as income. I have seen people put $0 in before and get approved but I know its a YMMV thing.  I said that $500 is all I have made thus far this year that I have kept track of but that it is actually more than that.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I only put $500 in as income. I have seen people put $0 in before.  I said that $500 is all I have made thus far this year that I have kept track of but that it is actually more than that.

Is $500 the annual income?  How much did the business make last year?  Because, $500 is just not enough.  Also, if someone is telling you they put $0 on the application and Chase approved them, then I want to be the first to tell you they are embellishing a bit.

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I haven't really kept track of it because it has been so random of a side gig.  It was only when someone said something to me about starting up a side gig officially that I have started keeping track of it.  I've already taken the hit from the HP and such so should I call again and hope I get a different rep or should I wait fpr the denial letter for recon?

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, I haven't really kept track of it because it has been so random of a side gig.  It was only when someone said something to me about starting up a side gig officially that I have started keeping track of it.  I've already taken the hit from the HP and such so should I call again and hope I get a different rep or should I wait fpr the denial letter for recon?

If you are going to consider it a small side business, then you have to start practicing minor accounting practices.  You have up to 30 days to get the card approved but with an income of $500, it will be hard to look past the amount.

Do you get receipts for the payments?  If you can go back and see how much you made last year, then you might stand a chance if the numbers look a bit healthy.  But with $500, if you call and tell them that again, you will still get denied.

To summarize, Chase has told you why they denied you.  Address that and you will have an approval in your hands.

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well.... Recon was successful! Went back and looked at my bank statements and scrutinized what I deposited... Got approved for 3k(i knowwwww)
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.