Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Chase product change?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Question on Chase product change?

I have Chase Starbucks Visa card. I am thinking of asking them to change it Chase Freedom Card with Cash Back. What are my chances of Chase doing it? How is Chase with product change?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

Re: Question on Chase product change?

I just have my United Visa Signature changed to Chase Freedom Plus; I think when you inquire about it they will tell you if that option is available.  And when I did mine over the phone (after couple of e-mails) it took probably 15-20 minutes and I can see already on my online account that I have a new card number and no hard pulls just waiting for the card.

Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I changed the starbucks card to speedway gas card.

freedom should be easy switch 

Message 3 of 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

I think it should be OK.

I also posted here about a manager at chase telling me in the mid of Feb, they will have more leeway in changing products in lowering APRs.

Hopefully he was telling the truth.

So if you are not successful now, try again mid Feb..

Message 4 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Chase is normally really good about product changes. They converted my signature card to a non-signature version without any problems.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.