Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Fidelity 2% VISA reporting

tag
uswala
Senior Contributor

Question on Fidelity 2% VISA reporting

Hi, 

I got my Fidelity VISA recently to use in place of the Fidelity AMEX. I want to know if the Fidelity VISA reports the balance at statement generation or at the month end like other cards from Elan. 

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Question on Fidelity 2% VISA reporting

Here is how my Fidelity Visa is reporting. My statement balance for the month was $66.00 dollars and they reported the overall account balanace instead of just the statement amount. 

435435643.jpg

Message 2 of 5
uswala
Senior Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Here is how my Fidelity Visa is reporting. My statement balance for the month was $66.00 dollars and they reported the overall account balanace instead of just the statement amount. 

435435643.jpg

So, essentially they reported at the month end just like my Cash+ card? 

Message 3 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Yes, i assume that's how they do it. 

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I don't have any that report at the end of the month. That is a good question to ask because if it were me, it probably would have caught me off guard.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.