Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on JC Penney card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on JC Penney card

Back in March I opened a JC Penney and have only used it sparingly but it was added to my CR immediately

upon approval. So, about a couple of months ago I  decided to add my wife as a joint user in order for the Trade line to report to her CR. When the joint application was approved I was told it would report to her CR as well but so far that has not happened.

Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this?

Would it be wise to call GEMB?   The thing is we haven't really used the card that much and we  always

pay in full when we do but I wouldn't think this would matter as it is still being used.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pattycake
Established Contributor

Re: Question on JC Penney card

It may report, and it may not.  I was an AU on my ex's account, yet they had me down as a joint AH.  Weird.

I am not sure that JCP is reporting AU on credit file.   

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

hubby opened a JCP last month and added me as AU right away - it has just now began shwoing up on my reports - still not on all -  
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to clarify that she was added as a joint account holder and not as an Authorized User.

So she is just as responsible for this account as I am.

On another note: I was told that AU's were not added to CR;I'm glad to see that this information was wrong.

Message Edited by mainemedic on 07-21-2009 09:02 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.