Frequent Contributor
kkapdolee

Question on PC

1. If I do PC from Cap1 Platinum to Quicksilver, will my credit history show one card or will it show as Platinum closed and Quicksilver open?

2. If I do PC, do I still get the introductory reward offers like $100 back for first $500 spent?

Thanks.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%+] Restaurant, Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[2%] Everything Else
Regular Contributor
bigbang91

Re: Question on PC

You'll get a new account number with date opened same as ur platinum, ur platinum will be listed as close. And the intro reward is 4 new customer only i think. That's how BOA treats me when i pc, no intro apr no intro reward
09Lexie

To answer your questions:

1. Your CR's do not designate QS or Plat just your account number, therefore the information will remain the same UNLESS you are going from a Visa to a MC.

2. PCs are not eligible for sign up bonuses but if you are currently in a promotion the PC'd card will retain the same offer.
Valued Contributor
FinStar

@bigbang91... AFAIK, the account number doesn't change when converting from an existing legacy Capital One product to QS. Where did you obtain such data point?

OP - the rewards bonus would not apply in your case since it is only available for new QS applicants.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}