Did you mean: 

Question on Spend Bonuses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on Spend Bonuses

@onstar wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

I got the CSP, approved on 12/22/14.  Chase CSR told me I had untill 3/22/15, to get the spend of 4K within 3 mos......made it and site says I have 40K points that will post on my April statement.  As has been said I'm sure it depends on the CCC.  I think other factors would include the size of the bonus and the value of points.

@Anonymous wrote:

If you're talking about your Venture card, it's three months from approval date.

To be safe, take the above advices. Go from the approval date.

I have 3 cards that require spend within 3 months. To be extra safe, I'm doing all my spend within 2 months and 2 weeks from approval date.

Thanks! Sounds like a good plan. I only have 2 cards to get signup bonuses on. Never had signup bonuses before so I just want to be careful. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My Venture points posted just after the 3K worth of charges posted.

Thanks, Nixon! That's the card I'm referring to. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
syeb
Regular Contributor

I was approved more than two weeks ago for the Citi Premier and haven't received the card yet. So I will have less than 2 1/2 months if they go by approval date. Can anyone speak from experience with the Citi Premier as to how long I will have to meet the spend requirement?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@syeb wrote:

I was approved more than two weeks ago for the Citi Premier and haven't received the card yet. So I will have less than 2 1/2 months if they go by approval date. Can anyone speak from experience with the Citi Premier as to how long I will have to meet the spend requirement?

I don't have experience with that specifically, but I'd say to chat them and ask for an extension. By doing it in chat, you can save a record of it. Be sure to do so. Their reps will say just about anything and contradict one another all the time. If you're unsuccessful in chat, you can try calling, but try to get something in writing to confirm anything promised. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.