Frequent Contributor
sleigh17

Re: Question to those with experience with Juniper

Brammy wrote:

I'd rather keep the card for the history but with the way things are today, don't want to look to other, better creditors that I have more than they can trust me with.:smileysad:  If I could just switch the thing to something useful or they would at least go down on the APR. I would keep it.  Oh well stops helping a whole lot after two years anyway so by the next anniversary, to the shredder it goes, if things dont change.

I had the same thought so I made the decision to get rid of some that were costing me money which lowered my overall credit available. Probably cost me a few points in the short term, but after they all finish reporting as closed, at least I won't look overextended. And the history will stay there since I have never been late on any of them and closed them on good terms.
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}