cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions For Capital One $50k Single Credit Line Members....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions For Capital One $50k Single Credit Line Members....

@signaturecardmember wrote:

Thank you yes

@Anonymous wrote:

My goodness me.. OP is just inquiring and asking about data.  Whether they qualify for it or not is for them to decide.

Thank you!

and I understand that it might be more closely watched etc, I appreciate the advice.

I nowhere said it was inferior,  it is just not the data I am looking for.

If other members who do have the data I requested I would appreciate hearing from them like Finstar.

@FinStar is pretty good at responding and when he is on, he will respond.  But he is also known to provide good background info. on the approval thread so perhaps you can start from there as you wait for him to answer this thread.

Message 11 of 13
NRB525
Super Contributor

@signaturecardmember wrote:

Hey guys,

I am hoping to gain some insight from those of you with Capital One credit lines of $50k (or close to it) or more on a single account. This is not for those who have combined limits (cheaters Smiley Tongue) I am sure others could find this useful as well.....

If you could tell me:

What product? Venture

New account or CLI to get there? New Account. $10k Platinum opened 2003 with never a CLD, never a CLI. No CLI allowed in ~6 tries in the last ~9 months leading up to this app. Platinum was PC to QuickSilver a couple months ago.

AAOA? Something like 6 years, coming down fast due to the number of apps I've done in the last year.

Scores? myFICO says EQ 756 TU 775 EX 765 at the time of the app. Reasons Letter I got from CapOne says 712 EX, on a 325-850 scale, not sure where that came from.

Any baddies? Never.

Stated Income? $135k

Utilization? Something just under 20%

Total exposure both with C1 and Overall? C1 now is $40k, overall with open and reporting accounts is now $174k.

If you had to petition for it, who did you contact and how did you request it? I never recon. Was Instapproval anyway.

If others have additional questions they think might be helpful to the thread please feel free to add it on.

I'll be the first (other than YIM) to stay on topic here. My new Venture is a lousy $30k, but here goes....

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 12 of 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

I don't know Finstar's income. Just like LtL. Both of their scores are well over 800. Actually kicking the 850 range. So they are the only ones getting those massive limits. another person got a 60k Quicksilver and he stated his income was over 200k. Its just not many with those. not here at myfico. Maybe 4-7 members total. Thats it. as Kdm said. I would be too chicked to combine. Maybe they get mad at me and shut me down. Not that they can't do that anyway. But wow. one 1 card. no thanks.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.