Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Citi AA Gold World MC & BT checks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about Citi AA Gold World MC & BT checks

Hi all,

i finally just just recieved my citi AAvantage World MC in the mail today. It came with 2 blank checks in the package as they offer me 0% for purchase and BT for 14 months (on the first date of my first BT). How I have several CCs I'd like to pay off. Can I use their blank check to deposit that money into my checking account? Let's say 3000 per se, so I can make different payments the way I need. Or I have to write the check directly to the CC I wanna pay and mail it away? I've never used this kind of check before. I've done BT through Chase online portl when I first opened my Slate. Any inputs would be greatly appreciate..

in my T&C there's a $5 or 3% for BT which we is greater. I'm assuming whatever the amount that/if I could write the check to myself I will pay the 3%. I don't wanna use it as cash dance as the APR will start to hit me right the way. Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions about Citi AA Gold World MC & BT checks

I received checks also.  Not really going to use them so I just threw them in with all my other paperwork.  I would say you probably can but not sure if they would treat that as a credit charge or cash advance.  You should see what some others have to say on this.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Questions about Citi AA Gold World MC & BT checks

usually you can.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.