Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about NFCU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about NFCU?

So looking to join NFCU. Questions?

1) They said they pull EQ for joining. They said they will pull again if I apply for a CC? Why? Can i ask for one pull ONLY?

2) Should I apply if I bank with USAA? Im trying to garden but they might be beneficial when I apply for a mortgage next year? IDK what to do?

Ive had 5 new accts within the last 3 months do to trying to thicken my file.

My reports are frozen. how long before do I need to unfreeze EQ?

tips and advice please.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions about NFCU?

@Anonymous wrote:

So looking to join NFCU. Questions?

1) They said they pull EQ for joining. They said they will pull again if I apply for a CC? Why? Can i ask for one pull ONLY? - You certainly can ask but they'll probably still do 2 HPs.  NFCU does a HP for just about everything.

2) Should I apply if I bank with USAA? Im trying to garden but they might be beneficial when I apply for a mortgage next year? IDK what to do? - You can't expect others to tell you what to do.  NFCU is very good with their loan products but only you can decide if they would be beneficial.  Because you bank with USAA really has no bearing on joining NFCU anymore than it would if you banked with Chase.  They are two different kinds of institutions and only related in any sense because of their military connections.

Ive had 5 new accts within the last 3 months do to trying to thicken my file.

My reports are frozen. how long before do I need to unfreeze EQ?

tips and advice please.

Message 2 of 3
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions about NFCU?

I agree with Irish! If I can get in with Navy Fed again, I'd do so in a heartbeat!

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.