Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questons about being approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questons about being approved

1. I applied for Discover. I got a letter stating that I was denied for charged off /collection. my score was 645 avg. at that time. Now its resolved and removed. My score on ex is 727,  eq 727 tran higher than 640 (not sure just a esitmate). Now will reappling to them again create another inquiry?

2. When  my score was 645 with unpaid collections, Capital One Approved me with a Platuim card with a $300 line. Now I've tried to increase the credit line but I get "Credit bureau information is missing or unavailable" Any suggestons I'm going to call my Eq on Monday to find out what is wrong.

3. My transunion score I'm guessing becuase I have one paid collection that is still be diputed.

Any Suggestions I am new to this site.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Questons about being approved

@Anonymous wrote:

1. I applied for Discover. I got a letter stating that I was denied for charged off /collection. my score was 645 avg. at that time. Now its resolved and removed. My score on ex is 727,  eq 727 tran higher than 640 (not sure just a esitmate). Now will reappling to them again create another inquiry?How long ago was the original app? More than likely it would be an additional INQ though, as they'd probably want to see your CR updated.

2. When  my score was 645 with unpaid collections, Capital One Approved me with a Platuim card with a $300 line. Now I've tried to increase the credit line but I get "Credit bureau information is missing or unavailable" Any suggestons I'm going to call my Eq on Monday to find out what is wrong.

3. My transunion score I'm guessing becuase I have one paid collection that is still be diputed.is your TU report significantly different than your EX & EQ reports? What are you going to dispute?

Any Suggestions I am new to this site.

Welcome to the forums.
Message 2 of 6
2NE1
Established Contributor

I haven't tried this before but I believe since you were denied cause of a CO and has now been fixed, you should request the CRA that was pulled to send Discover your newly updated report and see if they're willing to approve you credit instead of applying again. The time frame to do this is 6 months, you can also request your CR (for free) with the denial letter but you only got 60 days for that.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Print of Of Equifax, I updated some Contact and employer info that was spell incorrectly. I'd imagine I can forward it to them?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long ago was the original app? More than likely it would be an additional INQ though, as they'd probably want to see your CR updated. 2 Months

What are you going to dispute? A paid medical Collection of $130. Note: My TU has recent credit history of On time payments due to my Gym Membership. It might be 690 to 710 based on that I've used just about every Free credit report program so I'm waiting to either do it in month though my bank or My fico.

The real question I accepted that fact the Capital One is just going to provide Me a card. There Venture Awards

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The real question I accepted that fact the Capital One is just going to provide Me a card. There Venture Awards seems to be a card for people who have extensive Credit history. Discover seems to pay more is some areas and American Express seem Good just there not accepted every where. Captial one Limits suck because you want a 1500 limit with a 30% use and pay off every moth and all there card is going to give me payment history. It might improve my score but not give me the Goal Of 760. I'm displined and organized to handle paying off muiple cards every month. My income proves it Capital One knows how much I make.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.