Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 12 of 18
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Re: Quick CSP question

LOL

This thread is funny. It started out as a question about peeling a sticker on the CSP and continued about something completely different. Only 09Lexie answered the OPs question. 

OP, no that plastic film over the Visa logo isn't removable. It's meant to protect the Visa logo. 

Message 13 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

The only sticker, is the 'please call to activate'. 

+1

Message 14 of 18
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Like the Visa Symbol it looks like its a sticker and it can be peeled was wondering if anyone has and is that Visa part pernament or no? Or am i just wrong and its not a sticker

You can confirm this yourself.  Run your fingernail over it.  It's not a sticker.  It's recessed.

Message 15 of 18
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

Like the Visa Symbol it looks like its a sticker and it can be peeled was wondering if anyone has and is that Visa part pernament or no? Or am i just wrong and its not a sticker

You can confirm this yourself.  Run your fingernail over it.  It's not a sticker.  It's recessed

I did try to remove it but noticed it was like a hard plastic and was not removable dont get me wrong i did try kinda hard but to avail no removal happened. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Skye12329 wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

You can confirm this yourself.  Run your fingernail over it.  It's not a sticker.  It's recessed

I did try to remove it but noticed it was like a hard plastic and was not removable dont get me wrong i did try kinda hard but to avail no removal happened. 

Since it seems you have some time on your hands, why not try the next step... torch it Smiley Tongue see if it withstands the heat (said "sticker" may come off for sure and validate results).

Message 17 of 18
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

Since it seems you have some time on your hands, why not try the next step... torch it Smiley Tongue see if it withstands the heat (said "sticker" may come off for sure and validate results).

Well i do have a spare CSP Smiley Tongue The plastic would probably melt off but the card would still be in tact since its metal 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.