Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickie about Chase Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quickie about Chase Visa Card

Hi bren39 glad to talk to you thanks for reply I think i will go ahead and give them a call to see if we can strike a deal with Chase  about the CC. Thanks Credit 08Insert Smileys
Message 11 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I wouldn't get the Chase Freedom for a BT! Remember, you won't be able to use it for purchases while you have a BT on there. I would be incredibly frustrated to have a great rewards card that I couldn't use. Smiley Wink I'd go with a plain vanilla card like the straight Chase card for a BT, and maybe also get the Freedom for daily use.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You also have to have a good income to start at $20,000
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Typically what amount of income would be sufficient?
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started out with $20k on Chase Platinum Credit Card, score 700, Eq pull and a very very high income.  Card has a %9.9 V.
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

can we assume salary in the 6 figure range is were a person needs to be to qualify for the card or maybe under the 6 figure mark ?
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit08:::

I would say so but I may be wrong so dont hold to itSmiley Happy

Im in the 6 figure range right now
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Awesome" thanks for chatting with me your information has been a big help to me .
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit08

Your welcome Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.