Frequent Contributor
credit08

Re: Quickie about Chase Visa Card

Hi bren39 glad to talk to you thanks for reply I think i will go ahead and give them a call to see if we can strike a deal with Chase  about the CC. Thanks Credit 08Insert Smileys
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I wouldn't get the Chase Freedom for a BT! Remember, you won't be able to use it for purchases while you have a BT on there. I would be incredibly frustrated to have a great rewards card that I couldn't use. :smileywink: I'd go with a plain vanilla card like the straight Chase card for a BT, and maybe also get the Freedom for daily use.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
alaskan_assassin

You also have to have a good income to start at $20,000
Frequent Contributor
credit08

Typically what amount of income would be sufficient?
alaskan_assassin

I started out with $20k on Chase Platinum Credit Card, score 700, Eq pull and a very very high income.  Card has a %9.9 V.
Frequent Contributor
credit08

can we assume salary in the 6 figure range is were a person needs to be to qualify for the card or maybe under the 6 figure mark ?
alaskan_assassin

credit08:::

I would say so but I may be wrong so dont hold to it:smileyhappy:

Im in the 6 figure range right now
Frequent Contributor
credit08

"Awesome" thanks for chatting with me your information has been a big help to me .
alaskan_assassin

credit08

Your welcome :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+