Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver 20% back on Uber

tag
blessed-man1980
Contributor

Re: Quicksilver 20% back on Uber

Yeah renting cars in cities I travel to for the week /weekend ..It might be Uber is better with this 20% back ..not sure 

Message 21 of 82
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

Woohoo! Time to take my QS out of the sock drawer. I literally use Uber everyday. This is amazing!

Message 22 of 82
jsucool76
Super Contributor

plus sometimes parking can be uber expensive at hotels (see what I did there)

20-80$ a day
Message 23 of 82
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

Yeah renting cars in cities I travel to for the week /weekend ..It might be Uber is better with this 20% back ..not sure 

I don't care if it's cheaper... I dont' want to deal with driving in another city, parking, any of that... I just used Uber my entire trip in Atlanta and it counts as travel with capital one venture so I used purchase easure for all my uber!

Message 24 of 82
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Don't forget you can also link your Uber and SPG accounts and get 1 SPG point per $1 spent with Uber too, making this deal even sweeter. 1 SPG point per dollar plus 20% back from Quicksilver is an incredible deal.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 25 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really want to grab this card now but I've already added 4 cards to my portfolio this month alone.

Message 26 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

This offer got me to sign up.  Use uber mutliple times every weekend.  Was going to add a no FTF card in Q4 2015 for a Q1 2016 trip anyways.  

Message 27 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I really want to grab this card now but I've already added 4 cards to my portfolio this month alone.

If  you have a $10,000 deposit, you can use mine and I'll split 20% down the middle with you ; )

Message 28 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always thought uber was expensive (live in NYC) but I have 2 QS cards now I might consider this! Thanks for sharing!
Message 29 of 82
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I always thought uber was expensive (live in NYC) but I have 2 QS cards now I might consider this! Thanks for sharing!

I live in NYC, and unless it's during surge pricing, Uber is always equal to or less then a yellow cabs.  In my experience at least.  Keeping in mind that you are not tipping Uber drivers as you are with yellow cabs.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 30 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.