Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver 20% back on Uber

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver 20% back on Uber

UberX is at least 40% if not 50% cheaper than Atlanta cabs in non surge scenarios.  Also no multiple occupant fees, so benefit in group is escalated even before split fares.  Not to mention a cleaner and more pleasant experience.  Our cab industry is/was one of the worst in the country, at least in my travel experiences.  I was a later convert in my social circle, but I'll never go back unless the price increases signficantly or services decreases.

Lyft experience, not so great.  But cheap!

This 20% deal is great.

Message 31 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

this work with quicksilver one?

Message 32 of 82
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

this work with quicksilver one?

I believe so!!

Get 20% back with Capital One Quicksilver® (USD only)

Any Uber rider paying with a Quicksilver or QuicksilverOne card will receive a 20% credit on their card statement on all rides taken through April 30, 2016.

The credit will be valid on all Uber rides paid for in USD and will be applied to your card statement in 1-2 billing cycles.

No need to add a promo code for this credit; as long as you're using your Quicksilver or QuicksilverOne card to pay for the ride, you'll automatically receive the credit.

If you believe this credit is missing from your statement and two cycles have passed, you can call Capital One at the number located on the back of your Quicksilver card for assistance.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 33 of 82
Josh611
Regular Contributor

I got an emial today saying that I get 2 Free Rides (Up to $30 each) with my secured card. I would use it but they don't offer it where I live.

Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 34 of 82
isoldmyatlas
Frequent Contributor

Well played, Capital One. My QS was about to get the axe, but now it's coming out of the sock drawer!  I uber at least once a week so this will come in handy!

TU: 793 (6/13/17) | EQ: 787 (7/17/17) | EX: 788 (6/15/18)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $40,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $14,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013); Citi Home Depot $8,000 (06/2018)
Message 35 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Quicksilver Uber Exclusive deal.

I have no clue how good uber is but ive heard a lot about their service. I have my own car and drive myself so i have no need for this... But a free round trip seems too good to pass up. 

Message 36 of 82
Leadberry
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver Uber Exclusive deal.

FYI, this has been covered here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Quicksilver-20-back-on-Uber/td-p/3952356

FICO Scores 800+
Message 37 of 82
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Leadberry wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Quicksilver-20-back-on-Uber/td-p/3952356

While the other thread mentions this deal (on page 4) it does not mention the promo code. 

Thanks for sharing OP!

Message 38 of 82
Leadberry
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@Leadberry wrote:

While the other thread mentions this deal (on page 4) it does not mention the promo code. 

Thanks for sharing OP!

It's on page 2. Smiley Happy

FICO Scores 800+
Message 39 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

@Leadberry wrote:

Thanks for sharing OP!

It does show the promo code if you click the link that he provided in the previous thread.

Message 40 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.