Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver 20% back on Uber

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone use Uber with QS yet?

Discount shows up as a statement credit at the end of the billing cycle (or maybe later, it's cap1) 

You receive 1.5% cashback on the FULL purchase amount (not on the discounted rate) 

If you split the fare with someone, you'll still get the 20% discount on your portion of the fare. 

yay cap1! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 51 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so annoyed that I just got the Venture card. If I had waited a few days i would have gotten the Quicksilver. This deal would have saved me hundreds of dollars a month.  It would be by far the biggest rewards I get from any of my cards as I can spend over $1000/month on Uber, most of which is reimbursed by my company.  Damn.

Message 52 of 82
Kellan
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm so annoyed that I just got the Venture card. If I had waited a few days i would have gotten the Quicksilver. This deal would have saved me hundreds of dollars a month.  It would be by far the biggest rewards I get from any of my cards as I can spend over $1000/month on Uber, most of which is reimbursed by my company.  Damn.

If you just got the Venture card apply for a Quicksilver. If you qualify for their top tier card you should have not problem adding a quicksilver. Even if they give you a low limit of only $1000 it would cover your Uber every month. If your company is paying for your Uber then it is a free $215 each month. 20% credit and 1.5% cash back. I would take the inquery for that much free money.

EQ: 678
TU: 699
EX: 736
Message 53 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kellan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you just got the Venture card apply for a Quicksilver. If you qualify for their top tier card you should have not problem adding a quicksilver. Even if they give you a low limit of only $1000 it would cover your Uber every month. If your company is paying for your Uber then it is a free $215 each month. 20% credit and 1.5% cash back. I would take the inquery for that much free money.

Unfortunately I'm already well past what I should have opened .  Every single card in my signature except for CSP and Barclay Apple Rewards is new in the last month (since 3/20), and my credit limits increased 10x from $8600 to $83500 in the last month as well.  While my income more than supports that, I'm still afraid one of my issuers might get a bit worried as it is.

Message 54 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't help it.  I went ahead and apped for the Quicksilver, instant $5000 approval.  I spend $100-$200 on Uber every month, and more when I travel.  Only wish Capital One would expedite shipping since I'm traveling in 4 days.

Message 55 of 82
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Your first two Uber rides are free + get a 20% statement credit on every ride.

Capital One and Uber have te am ed up to fuel your next adventure. With a simple tap, the Uber app connects you with a driver in minutes. And your first two rides are on us if you’ve never tried it! Here’s how to drive away with this deal:
Enter promo code CAPITALONE by June 30, 2015.
Your first two rides (up to $30 per ride) are free.
And your savings don’t stop there. Through April 2016, you’ll get a 20% statement credit every time you use your QuicksilverOne card to ride with Uber.

Save time. Save money. Simple as that.
Pay with QuicksilverOne to get

QuicksilverOne credit card
YOUR FIRST 2 RIDES FREE
Up to $30 per ride
20% B ACK ON EVERY RIDE
Through April 2016

Just wanted to post the e-mail that I received about it so that everyone was aware of the terms. Seems very profitable if you're an uber user.

Message 56 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already used mine a few times.

As you've discovered, it looks like a normal Uber receipt. The 1.5% has already posted since Cap1 is good like that... I imagine the 20% will post when the statement cuts. This is going to make my $60 Uber trip to the airport on Tuesday sting a lot less!

Message 57 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you signed up with UBER and CAP One Quicksilver?

Has anyone signed up for the UBER/Capital One Quicksilver deal?

Looks like a pretty good deal if you use the service alot.

Message 58 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you signed up with UBER and CAP One Quicksilver?

I have signed up but I have until the end of July to try it out. I really just take mass transit when I have to go places
Message 59 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you signed up with UBER and CAP One Quicksilver?

@Anonymous wrote:
I have signed up but I have until the end of July to try it out. I really just take mass transit when I have to go places

Med - I have just positive comments from friends here in California -- they all love Uber.

I have to take advantage of this offer soon. Smiley Wink

Message 60 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.