Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver CLI?

Requested a CLI on my quicksilver after having it for over a year now, and got the 2-3 day message. Just got the response saying i was denied because they couldn't verify my residence history.. Considering i lived in the same home for over 25 years and its the only address they would have on records this is confusing to me. LOL.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver CLI?

@Mattc88 wrote:

Requested a CLI on my quicksilver after having it for over a year now, and got the 2-3 day message. Just got the response saying i was denied because they couldn't verify my residence history.. Considering i lived in the same home for over 25 years and its the only address they would have on records this is confusing to me. LOL.

Well like you. i hit 1 year 2 weeks ago. i got my cli yesterday. and surprised it was 2k increase. i was thinking they would throw me a bone . like 500.

if they can't verify it does not have much to do with how long you lived there.

Simply contact the eo. tell them you will send a copy of utility bill and DL. boom verification. then hit the luv button again. When i hit it two weeks ago. i was also denied. as they said my monthly payments were too low. im like what the hell. i pay 5 to 8 times more than minimum each month.

so i paid most of my balance then hit it again yesterday. now card is at 5500. from a 500 qs1. 6 months later. 3500 quicksilver including upgrade.

to now. 5500. wmc. quicksilver.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, i contacted them on chat just a few minutes ago. The woman i spoke with said that i was issued the new chip card and that it was on its way. And that was the reason for the issue because the card is showing as not being activated. She told me to do a CLI request again once i receive the card. Hopefully they give me something. I want it to be atleast 5k

Message 3 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Mattc88 wrote:

Yeah, i contacted them on chat just a few minutes ago. The woman i spoke with said that i was issued the new chip card and that it was on its way. And that was the reason for the issue because the card is showing as not being activated. She told me to do a CLI request again once i receive the card. Hopefully they give me something. I want it to be atleast 5k

Great you got your answer. so soon as you get it. activate it. then boom luv button time. to be honest. as i said before. i was in shock they gave me 2k increase. as i just got 3k increase 6 months ago. they do like lots of use on it for them to give you high increase.

i was at about 50 percent usage before. then i just paid it down to under 20 percent. so thats when they gave me increase.

But then again. My discover just raised me to 5500. so maybe they are trying to match them. but i doubt it. because i also just got Venture card. two days ago. with another 5k limit. so. im sitting at 3 cap one cards. oldest is 1k. secured. 150 of my money. i don't use it. but pay AF every year. of 29. because of age. now venture. 5k. and QS. 5.5k. so 11.500 total with cap one. not bad. it will grow for you. im sure.

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, Discover gave me increase and i never used the card lol. I got it at 1,000 last year, used it once for an online purchase of about 10 bucks. Decided to ask for increase for the heck of it and they gave me 1,800 lol.
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too got venture just 2 days ago lol. Hopefully they make the quicksilver match the 3k venture at least. Some kind of increase would be appreciated considering it was my everyday card for over a year and i ran at least 20 grand through them maxing out then paying in full multiple times a month.
Message 6 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Mattc88 wrote:
I too got venture just 2 days ago lol. Hopefully they make the quicksilver match the 3k venture at least. Some kind of increase would be appreciated considering it was my everyday card for over a year and i ran at least 20 grand through them maxing out then paying in full multiple times a month.

If you ran that kind of money thru it. they will show you lots of love. why did you go for venture one instead of venture? because of AF. because the 1.25 in pultry on the venture one. even with no AF. but 2miles per dollar is outstanding on regular venture. it pays for it self. minimum limit is 5k. your probably would have gotten 10k on regular venture.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the ventureone on a pre qualified offer in the mail. I dont know why they offered me that one and not the regular one. I was worried that if i applied for the regular they would've denied me. I wanted to ensure an approval. lol. What are the requirements for both cards? Do you think i could've gotten the regular one? Or is it a higher credit requirement.
Message 8 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

Yes. If you qualified for venture one. You also. Oils have gotten regular venture. Espescially knowing myfico put info out. 10k-20k limits. With 650 credit scores. I think I got 5k. Because I have lots of new accounts. I did not ask for bt. And I applied last month. Was denied. Because of frozen report. I unfroze it just for this app. Got two cards. Venture. And total rewards.
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Damn, that sucks then. Probably too early to product change huh? Even if i could i don't think they'd give the CLI to the minimum 5k I'd prob have the 3k venture since it was converted from the ventureone
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.