tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Quicksilver MC upgrade to WMC

@TruBlu wrote:

@right over the 6mth mark @ 5K

Thanks for the reply!

What was your starting credit line?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 21 of 27
cjspoe

I wrote EO Wednesday July 15th, received a call yesterday afternoon during my lunch break. I just recieved a CLI from $1000 to $3500 right after July 4th and mentioned that the EO rep told me to call back and ask about WMC or WEMC. I just returned from a 3 week trip to multiple countries in europe and used my card extensively and paid it off in full every time something posted (had to with a $1000 limit). I mentioned for work purposes I travel 5-6 times a year and a colleague of mine has a QS1 with WEMC status with a similiar limit of mine and he utilizes a lot of the travel benefits. She was very conversational and we did not have to go into too much detail because she had all the uploaded files of my income verification from the last CLI to 3500.

She said with $3500 it does meet the requirment for them on some accounts. The key thing the underwriters or whomever handles this upgrade will look at is usage of the card in terms of amount spent and payoff. This is a longshot; however I thought going from $500-$3500 was longshot since March with low to mid 600 scores.

I will know in 3-5 business days and she willl call me back. I will update

Message 22 of 27
sjt
Senior Contributor

@cjspoe wrote:

I wrote EO Wednesday July 15th, received a call yesterday afternoon during my lunch break. I just recieved a CLI from $1000 to $3500 right after July 4th and mentioned that the EO rep told me to call back and ask about WMC or WEMC. I just returned from a 3 week trip to multiple countries in europe and used my card extensively and paid it off in full every time something posted (had to with a $1000 limit). I mentioned for work purposes I travel 5-6 times a year and a colleague of mine has a QS1 with WEMC status with a similiar limit of mine and he utilizes a lot of the travel benefits. She was very conversational and we did not have to go into too much detail because she had all the uploaded files of my income verification from the last CLI to 3500.

She said with $3500 it does meet the requirment for them on some accounts. The key thing the underwriters or whomever handles this upgrade will look at is usage of the card in terms of amount spent and payoff. This is a longshot; however I thought going from $500-$3500 was longshot since March with low to mid 600 scores.

I will know in 3-5 business days and she willl call me back. I will update

Thanks for the update. This information is very helpful to alot of us.

Looking forward to a good outcome for you!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cookie2120987 wrote:
As far as I know, there isn't a WEMC version if Quicksilver and that was stated to me on 4/19/2015 by the EO as well, also a APR will most likely not happen, when you go from a regular QuicksilverOne it has a set APR, They won't go lower than the 22.9% Smiley Sad congrats on the upgrade and keep up the work! I got a CLI and PC to the WMC version at the same time when I did it!

This post almost almost made me jump out of the garden! That one sentence almost made me app for a new Quicksilver (with a lower APR). But...I am still in a 0%, and I haven't had to carry a balance yet, so there is time. Geeze I have been tempted a lot lately. I need a break.

Message 24 of 27
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Cookie2120987 wrote:
As far as I know, there isn't a WEMC version if Quicksilver and that was stated to me on 4/19/2015 by the EO as well, also a APR will most likely not happen, when you go from a regular QuicksilverOne it has a set APR, They won't go lower than the 22.9% Smiley Sad congrats on the upgrade and keep up the work! I got a CLI and PC to the WMC version at the same time when I did it!

Cap1 does offer the WEMC. Its been reported that people were upgraded to the WEMC.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my QS1 for about 6 mos and just applied for another platinum. Would it be too much of a reach to combine the two limits and pc to wmc in six mos?
Message 26 of 27
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.