Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver - Mastercard vs Visa

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver - Mastercard vs Visa

My Journey card was a Visa and when it was upgraded to a QS it remained in that network.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver - Mastercard vs Visa

what a crap

CAP: Welcome to Capital One. How may I assist you today?
you: i just received my quicksilver today and its a mastercard not a visa ? could i change it to visa ? or the world elite master card logo ?
CAP: I certainly understand your concern.
you: ok
CAP: Let me access your account and check if there is any offer to change.
you: okay
CAP: Thank you for your patience.
you: ok
CAP: after reviewing your account I see that I see that you don't have any offer to change your card to Visa.
CAP: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: do you offer World Elite Mastercard silver logo ?
CAP: No.
CAP: You're welcome.
CAP: I appreciate your understanding.
you: when will i be eligible for credit limit increase ?
CAP: Please keep in mind that some types of accounts are rarely eligible for increased credit lines upon request, including Secured Card accounts, accounts enrolled in the Credit Steps program, accounts that are less than six months old, and accounts that have received a credit line increase or decrease in the last six months.
you: 3 years
CAP: Let me guide you online steps to submit the request for credit limit increase.
you: okay
CAP: If you have multiple accounts with us, you’ll be able to click and select the account you’d like to make this request for.
you: i go do that and follow the instructions ?
CAP: Yes
you: okay thank you
CAP: You're welcome.
CAP: Have I addressed all your concerns or is there something else I can help you with today?
you: yes thank you
you: have a nice day
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.