Reply
Regular Contributor
Drew
Posts: 208
Registered: ‎03-27-2007

Quicksilver World MC

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $25000
Capital One Venture World MasterCard $10000
Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10000
Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $15000
Discover IT $5500
GEMB Old Navy Visa $25000

Established Contributor
UFGuy2006
Posts: 712
Registered: ‎08-02-2008

Re: Quicksilver World MC


Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.


Yep I do. Convered my Cash Rewards world MC into the Quicksilver world MC.

FICO: EX: 743 (7/14); TU: 774 (7/14); EQ 721 (7/14)

In My Wallet: Amex X 5 | Barclays X 2 | BOA X 1 | CapOne X 3 | Chase X 3 | Citi X 5 | DCU X 1 | Discover X 1| Fidelity X 1 | Fifth Third X 1 | PenFed X 1 | PSECU X 1 | Target RedCard X 1 | USAA X 2 | US Bank X 1 | Walmart X 1 | Wells Fargo X 1

Holding off apps for the next 6 months! Last inq 5/27/2014.
Regular Contributor
Drew
Posts: 208
Registered: ‎03-27-2007

Re: Quicksilver World MC


UFGuy2006 wrote:

Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.


Yep I do. Convered my Cash Rewards world MC into the Quicksilver world MC.


Nice.  I am hoping they can product change the Platinum MC to World MC on my recent Quicksilver.

 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $25000
Capital One Venture World MasterCard $10000
Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10000
Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $15000
Discover IT $5500
GEMB Old Navy Visa $25000

Regular Contributor
Drew
Posts: 208
Registered: ‎03-27-2007

Re: Quicksilver World MC

It doesn't appear as though Capital One will do the conversion for another 3-6 months.

 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $25000
Capital One Venture World MasterCard $10000
Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10000
Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $15000
Discover IT $5500
GEMB Old Navy Visa $25000

Regular Contributor
tld409
Posts: 201
Registered: ‎03-21-2012

Re: Quicksilver World MC

 


Drew wrote:

UFGuy2006 wrote:

Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.


Yep I do. Convered my Cash Rewards world MC into the Quicksilver world MC.


Nice.  I am hoping they can product change the Platinum MC to World MC on my recent Quicksilver.

 


I product changed my platinum mc over to the quicksilver a couple of weeks ago and it was automatically converted to a world mc. I just received the card in the mail today and in the left lower corner it has the World MC logo!  Unfortunately, the card is as ugly as reported here- I wonder if anyone will question if it is real or not when I go to use it....:smileylol:
 

Starting Score 630 Current:EX:714(05/31/14); EQ08: 732 (07/03/14);TU:739 (07/06/14):Goal Score: 750 across the board
Amex BCP 4.3K; Amex BCE 18K; Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 5K; Slate Visa 3k; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 15k; Discover IT 4K; JCP MC 6.7K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub Discover 10k; Walmart 10k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+