Did you mean: 

Quicksilver or quicksilver one?

tag
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: Quicksilver or quicksilver one?

@CS800 wrote:

@kroberts67 wrote:

Did anyone's online account change from card type "Platinum Mastercard" to "QS" (Or "QSO")?

With Capital one, you can rename your account name to reflect whatever name you want.

I changed mine to QuickSilver

how do u do this?

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 51 of 62
bk510
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Phaseshift wrote:

@LShawn08 wrote:
Does Cap 1 change your product online for you or do you? And personally I had a Platinum MC and Pc'd to a QuickSilver card but they were sending me pre approved letters in the mail for a QS card with the Visa logo on it. None of the letters had QS One across the top. Which one did I get?

If you get the MC QS then you have the QSone, the VISA is the regular QS with no AF

That is not correct.  I just received my QS Cards and they are MC. It is QS with no AF and the 1.5% cash rewards.  It states it in my original letter offer to apply, the intro letter and a CSR confirmed it with me. But it is not a Visa card. I PC's from the Cap1 Platinum no AF to the QS with no AF.

I see you have a nice limit on your QS1 card in your sig..... Would you mind sharing how u arrived at that limit?

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 52 of 62
DELSOL2020
Established Member

Same here.  Quicksilver Mastercard not a QuicksilverOne Mastercard.

Current Score: EX 686, EQ 679, TU 724 May 04, 2015
Short Term Goal: EX 700, EQ 700, TU 700
Goal Score: EX 750, EQ 750, TU 750
Message 53 of 62
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Phaseshift wrote:

@LShawn08 wrote:
Does Cap 1 change your product online for you or do you? And personally I had a Platinum MC and Pc'd to a QuickSilver card but they were sending me pre approved letters in the mail for a QS card with the Visa logo on it. None of the letters had QS One across the top. Which one did I get?

If you get the MC QS then you have the QSone, the VISA is the regular QS with no AF

That is not correct.  I just received my QS Cards and they are MC. It is QS with no AF and the 1.5% cash rewards.  It states it in my original letter offer to apply, the intro letter and a CSR confirmed it with me. But it is not a Visa card. I PC's from the Cap1 Platinum no AF to the QS with no AF.

My question is how did you get them to give you the World version.  My limit is as high as yours and I have had the card for 4 + years and they never offer it or upgrade it even if I ask.  I have a Signature Visa with them too, so you think they would not have a problem with it.  The Signature card came with a lower limit than than what my MC has now, so it can't be the limit.  Do you think they come here and read what I write about them?  (joking!)
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 54 of 62
123jv

VISA signature is a credit line of above 5,000
MasterCard world elite is a credit line above 5,000
The annual fee is base on the person credit worthyness.
I have a quicksilver one master card with a 6,500 credit line witch would be consider a world MasterCard elite version. So either card weather is visa sig or word mc you most likely in the same boat to be receiving the best benefits of Boths cards have to offer
Message 55 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@123jv wrote:
VISA signature is a credit line of above 5,000 - Yes.
MasterCard world elite is a credit line above 5,000 - Debatable as the GM BuyPower theoretically has no minimum SL, and bonafide CapOne's WEMC's are a rare beast in the wild.
The annual fee is base on the person credit worthyness. Nope. - AF is based on power of negotiation ultimately.
I have a quicksilver one master card with a 6,500 credit line witch would be consider a world MasterCard elite version. So either card weather is visa sig or word mc you most likely in the same boat to be receiving the best benefits of Boths cards have to offer

Message 56 of 62
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

+ 1
Message 57 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver can be a MC if you get it through PC. Mine is a MC.

I asked them if my QS MC can be converted to a QS visa signature. They said it's not possible.

Message 58 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes..

My QS WMC was a QS MC for a while until I was able to get a CLI that put me over the threshold.
Message 59 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@kroberts67 wrote:

Did anyone's online account change from card type "Platinum Mastercard" to "QS" (Or "QSO")?

With Capital one, you can rename your account name to reflect whatever name you want.

I changed mine to QuickSilver

how exactly do you rename your account? I did not find the option, and rep said such feature is not supported.

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes..

My QS WMC was a QS MC for a while until I was able to get a CLI that put me over the threshold.

Did they automatically upgrade you to WMC once you passed the threshold? Mine is 5k platinum MC. Wondering how to get WMC.

Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.