Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver

tag
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Quicksilver

I got my quicksilver one in the mail. Card looks really cheap. I have a question when I put it into Apple pay how do I get it to show quicksilver one like in commercials and online. It is just blue with capital one on it
Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver

@Jpmack29 wrote:
I got my quicksilver one in the mail. Card looks really cheap. I have a question when I put it into Apple pay how do I get it to show quicksilver one like in commercials and online. It is just blue with capital one on it

You can't change what Capitol One has sent to Apple Pay for card images.

Message 2 of 3
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver

Does it matter what it shows up on Apple Pay? It's going to work the same. Cap One shows it a certain way in the Apple Pay ad for emphasis - it doesn't mean that's how it's actually gonna look.

The physical card can be made somewhat less cheap looking/feeling by requesting an Image Card (free). You can pick from many designs on the website. You'll be sent a card with the image and raised numbers that is also slightly thicker. It's still not the sturdiest card I've ever had, but my image card Quicksilver is far better feeling than the default design.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.