Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuikSilver upgrade?

tag
icyhot
Valued Contributor

QuikSilver upgrade?

Just combined my QS and Venture to make an $11K line. Anybody know how they are with upgrading from Visa Platinum to Signature? All my other C1 cards are VS. I know it doesn't make much of a difference, but, moral victories lol
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: QuikSilver upgrade?

@icyhot wrote:
Just combined my QS and Venture to make an $11K line. Anybody know how they are with upgrading from Visa Platinum to Signature? All my other C1 cards are VS. I know it doesn't make much of a difference, but, moral victories lol

Congrats on the $11k credit line!

I know of at least one thread where somebody got the upgrade, but he had to go through the EO.  Once he made contact it wasn't too much trouble IIRC, but he was unable to get it done via regular CSR.

If you decide to move forward, let us know how it goes and good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.