Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quizzle now using Equifax

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Quizzle now using Equifax

That's too bad.. I hate that if you click on just about any link they try to get you to pay them. Oh well..

Message 21 of 54
H4LO
Established Contributor

Wow. Thanks for the alert OP.

I just checked Quizzle last night and there was no notice... lol 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 22 of 54
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

It appears that Quizzle is now using the newer VantageScore 3.0 version, which uses a scale range of 300 - 850.  I MUCH prefer this over the previous VantageScore range of 500 - 990 and their "A through F" letter grading system!  How well does the new VantageScore 3.0 correlate with FICO scores remains to be seen.  My worse credit scores are with EQ.  Today's Quizzle EQ score was 761, as compared to my FICO EQ score from last September being 724!  Not sure if my EQ score truly increased that much (724 to 761), and/or the 37 point difference just highlights differences between the two scoring systems . . .

Anyways, THANKS for the heads-up regarding the new changes on Quizzle!

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 23 of 54
loving
New Visitor

Looks like it just started today. I received an email today. 

@warofkraid wrote:

As far as I know, they have used Experian for at least the time I've used them.  I still maybe had 60 more days before another free report/score but decided to log in today and found out they had switched to using Equifax and I could instantly pull new report and vantage score.  Anyone have any idea when they switched?  I don't remember getting any emails from Quizzle regarding this.

I know its still not a real score either way, just wondering when it changed and if they gave a reason why that I missed.  Anyone else know anything about this switch?

Message 24 of 54
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 25 of 54
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Same here - Received an email this morning about the changes. Huge difference between my Quizzle and Equifax.com scores. Quizzle being almost 40 points higher.

Message 26 of 54
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

@Corgihound wrote:

It appears that Quizzle is now using the newer VantageScore 3.0 version, which uses a scale range of 300 - 850.  I MUCH prefer this over the previous VantageScore range of 500 - 990 and their "A through F" letter grading system!  How well does the new VantageScore 3.0 correlate with FICO scores remains to be seen.  My worse credit scores are with EQ.  Today's Quizzle EQ score was 761, as compared to my FICO EQ score from last September being 724!  Not sure if my EQ score truly increased that much (724 to 761), and/or the 37 point difference just highlights differences between the two scoring systems . . .

Anyways, THANKS for the heads-up regarding the new changes on Quizzle!

My ex vantage 3.0 & fico 08 are nearly identical, but this quizzle vantage score is a good 60 points above my eq 04 score. Eq is my lowest, so I have no idea what's going on here. My bad history is all from 2011 when I was under incredible amounts of stress and quit a dead end job to focus on school + work study job. EQ is the only one who seems to penalize me heavily for all my paid off accounts. TU & EX has almost identical information and their 04 scores are just barely sub 700 at this point. 

Message 27 of 54
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

It mentions I have too may inquiries ... which is true, I do. Which is why Im gardening for next year.

However, it says this:

"All inquiries for mortgages, auto loans and major credit cards that appear in your credit file within a 14-day window are interpreted as a single inquiry."

I know Mortgage and Auto are considered a single inq within a short time with FICO, but does Vantage really consider major credit card app sprees as a single Inquiry as well? Or is this simply wrong?

If this is indeed A true Vantage score that will indeed be helpful, over a typical FAKO.

Those are the 2 I watch. FICO 1st and foremost and secondly Vantage. Since some banks do use versions of Vantage.

Message 28 of 54
newUser0
Established Contributor

Help Please

I just created a account and it asked me about questions related to autoloan from 2009 ( I got my SSN only on 2012), I answered NONE to all 4 questions. I got this reply from them.

We're sorry!

We are unable to successfully verify your identity with Equifax.

We cannot pull your free credit report at this time.

Is there any other chance given? Like change of questions to get it pull properly from the Credit B?

Message 29 of 54
titanofold
Established Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Help Please

I just created a account and it asked me about questions related to autoloan from 2009 ( I got my SSN only on 2012), I answered NONE to all 4 questions. I got this reply from them.

We're sorry!

We are unable to successfully verify your identity with Equifax.

We cannot pull your free credit report at this time.

Is there any other chance given? Like change of questions to get it pull properly from the Credit B?

When did you last pull your EQ CR?

Scores2013-09-21Current
Equifax630 (LP)755 (CK)/749 (Quizzle)
Experian640 (FCR)FICO 707 (Amex)
TransUnion588 (CK)FICO 754 (Barclaycard)
Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.