cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBS Kroger closing impact on CK is in. Net 2 point FAKO loss.

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

RBS Kroger closing impact on CK is in. Net 2 point FAKO loss.

Well, the impact of the closed RBS Kroger account showed up on CK, reflecting TU, this morning.

The Account is closed, the credit available is gone, average age went up 1 month, and my FAKO score went down 2 points.

Unless the "secret link" works as a poster was told by U.S. Bank, this may affect a lot of people negatively, despite U. S. Bank's claim on their website to the contrary.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rom828
Established Contributor

Re: RBS Kroger closing impact on CK is in. Net 2 point FAKO loss.

I think I'm the one that mentioned the 'secret link", and so far it hasn't helped me at all!

MY FICO  EQ took a serious nosedive, primarily  because of the higher utilization.  Went down 10 points on all 3 CS FAKOs. 

US Bank is supposed to report the first business week of the month, supposedly with the balance as of the  last day of the month--not the statement balance.

Since they didn't issue new cards, I'm hoping  they'll report with existing history so as not to hit  AAofA, and I hope I'll get my points back!!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RBS Kroger closing impact on CK is in. Net 2 point FAKO loss.

I'm sorry to hear about the FICO loss (and I really hope folks don't worry about FAKO point loss - they're meaningless - but that's another thread.)

Maybe the "secret link" or whatever they have going on will work its magic once USBank reports these accounts.

The good news is - we still have the same CL - I'm so happy about that.

I continue to keep everything crossed in hopes that all works out well in the end (meaning after the November 30th USBank update on these accounts).

Meanwhile, it's good to keep updated on everything - like TU's reporting update for Kroger - thanks jaysdad!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.