Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RC WILLEY?

tag
william23
Regular Contributor

RC WILLEY?

Does anybody have any experience with this people? If you got approved what were your scores ect ect. They carry their own financing so I am curious.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: RC WILLEY?

great question. this was my very first line of credit and is still open to this day; this card outlines part of my credit profile. i am very proud of this card. i had no credit and a small phone bill collection when i was approved in august of 2000, so it should be easy to get approved for this card. my credit line was 500 dollars when i received this card.

as a matter of fact i am one of the few existing active rcwilley card holders that have an adress ouside of utah, idaho, nevada and california. in fact i was the first cardholder to ever retain active open credit with rcwilley residing outside of these states. this is because i am the one who changed the way they allow for this. as a result, i can only make purchases online, or go to utah.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 2 of 4
william23
Regular Contributor

Wow Scott thanks so much for the feedback I got baddies but score is in the 600's I don't know what to do lol I need a bed set Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

We were just approved in January, I was an idiot for applying then, only because we were getting a huge tax return and would have been paying down a considerable amount of util. But it was hubby's birthday, our laptop was dying , yadda yadda.

We were approved for $1500, score was probably in the 620-630's.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.